Ronald Stein is an engineer, senior policy advisor on energy literacy for the Heartland Institute and CFACT, and co-author of the Pulitzer Prize nominated book “Clean Energy Exploitations.”
Newsmax TV will air a Prime Time Special, titled A Climate Conversation, on Sunday, October 15th, 2023 at 8 PM Central Time that cuts through the rhetoric and propaganda to ask the simple questions. https://www.tvinsider.com/network/newsmax/schedule/
The new documentary by Heartland, titled “A Climate Conversation“, is narrated by Colorado radio personality Kim Monson, the film takes an even-handed and scientific approach to the question of man-made climate change and its perceived significance for life on Earth. In it, you will see familiar faces, longtime Heartland advisers, and collaborators.
World leaders should view and listen to the Newsmax Prime Time Special “A Climate Conversation” that cuts through the rhetoric and propaganda to ask simple questions that are addressed by:
• Director: Colton Moyer
• Producer: Walt Johnson
• Narrator: Kim Monson, from the Kim Monson KLZ talk radio host in Denver
• Greg Wrightstone, Executive Director, CO2 Coalition
• Ken Gregory, Director, Friends of Science
• Ronald Stein, P.E., Energy Literacy Consultant
This film is an important vehicle to reach people who have doubts about the climate alarmist narrative but are not yet on our side of the issue. We’re not just preaching to the choir with this film. It is well-argued and persuasive but not confrontational or overstated.
Newsmax reaches more than 100 million U.S. households and is carried by all major cable providers and streaming services.
If your TV provider carries Newsmax TV, you can view the film there, as well as on the Newsmax TV app, or on their website, here.
In the film, “A Climate Conversation” viewers will have a better understanding of why world leaders are continuing to experience a “dangerous delusion” of a global transition to “just electricity” that that they believe will eliminate the use of the crude oil that made society achieve so much in a few centuries.
Viewers will have a better understanding about how crude oil is the basis of our materialistic society, even for the components and equipment for the generation of electricity by wind, solar, coal, natural gas, nuclear, and hydro are all made from the oil derivatives manufactured from crude oil !
Most folks may know, wind turbines and solar panels only generate occasional electricity, but manufacture nothing for humanity.
The elephant in the room that no one wants to discuss is that crude oil is the foundation of our materialistic society as it is the basis of all products and fuels demanded by the 8 billion on this planet.
• Crude oil derivatives manufactured from raw crude oil are the basis of our materialistic society!
• All the components and equipment for the generation of electricity by wind, solar, coal, natural gas, nuclear, and hydro are all made from the oil derivatives manufactured from crude oil !
• The world populated from 1 to 8 billion in less than 200 years, after human ingenuity discovered how to refine oil derivatives from crude oil that are now the basis of our materialistic society.
• Ridding the world of raw crude oil before we have a replacement to produce the oil derivatives currently manufactured from crude oil, we’re back to the 1800’s, and it could be the greatest threat to the lives of billions of the world’s populations that did not exist before those oil derivatives began supporting more than 6,000 products for society.
Shockingly, very few parents, teachers, students, politicians, and those in the media, have any clues or understanding about the basis of the products in our daily lives from crude oil! Energy Literacy at its best!!!
Viewing “A Climate Conversation” on Newsmax Sunday October 15th at 8 PM Central Time will greatly enhance your energy literacy to be able to have constructive conversations at the dinner table with friends and family. https://www.tvinsider.com/network/newsmax/schedule/
Ronald Stein, P.E.
Author | Columnist | Founder at PTS Advance
Co-author of the Pulitzer Prize nominated book “Clean Energy Exploitations”
Policy advisor on energy literacy for The Heartland Institute, and The Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, and National TV Commentator- Energy & Infrastructure with Rick Amato.